Location: Basil and Rose, Bountiful UT, 2110 Orchard Drive
Match the sweetness of orange and the tangy flavor of cranberries and sourdough and you have a perfect holiday bread full of color and flavor. This fun class will cover everything sourdough - starters, dough development, baking, and how to add additional flavors and ingredients.
Cranberry Orange Sourdough - Yum!
Classes - Cranberry Orange Sourdough, Saturday Dec 5. 10am - 12pm, BOUNTIFUL UT
Taught by Greg Hall, owner of Khorasan Mills, this class will take the mystery out of sourdough and sourdough starters AND add a fun cranberry orange twist to this fun bread.
Learn the sourdough process and everything below:
- How to create and maintain a sourdough starter.
- How to develop good flavor and structure in sourdough breads.
- How to add other ingredients for flavor and color.
- How time is important to good sourdough.
- Shaping, scoring and baking.
We'll talk about different types of flour, how to use the best bread flour to make a fun sweet and tangy sourdough bread.
Learn how to make great sourdough breads that are healthy and fun - and you can fit all this around your own schedule.