Location: Basil and Rose, 2110 Orchard Drive, Bountiful UT
This fun class will cover everything sourdough - starters, dough development, shaping, baking and how to add additional flavors and ingredients.
Classes - Sourdough Workshop, Saturday July 9, 10am - 1:00pm. Bountiful UT
Taught by Greg Hall, owner of Khorasan Mills, this class will take the mystery out of sourdough and sourdough starters.
Learn the sourdough process and everything below:
- How to create and maintain a sourdough starter.
- How to develop good flavor and structure in sourdough breads.
- How to add other ingredients for flavor and color.
- How time is important to good sourdough.
- Shaping, scoring and baking.
We'll talk about different types of flour, how to use the best bread flour to make a full-flavored sourdough bread.
Learn how to make great sourdough breads that are healthy and fun - and you can fit all this around your own schedule.